1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Speak EV, the electric car forum for all EV owners and enthusiasts.
    Our aim is to create the best, most inclusive EV forum for all makes and models of electric car.
    We'd love for you to join up and join in. It's quick, simple and free! Join Speak EV.
    Dismiss Notice

Build your own Electric vehicle

Discussion in 'General EV Discussion' started by brian lynn, Jan 8, 2017.

1. brian lynn

brian lynn Corbin Sparrow No17

I dont think it would be to hard for some of you guys to use the parts i have for sale to build your own custom EV. I dont have the skills you lads have but after reading through this site I could never split this kit. I have removed it all from a corbin sparrow. with the back end complete like it is, it would fit into any three wheeled project. anyway have a think. oh and its all listed in the classifieds.

Curtis
    2 Wire PB-6 Pot Box Throttle EV Controller Compone
    [​IMG]
    Curtis Allbright SW202 250A, Motor Reversing, Pair SW201 on a Double Bracket
    Zivan NG3
    battery charger

Curtis pmc road controller

Vicor DC-DC convertor

Also Boxed unused Vicor DC-DC convertor

Full rear end complete with motor :

mounted to the wheel is the motor drive to belt and pully on the rear end with shocker,disc ,calipers and wheel with tyre. please note this is the complete drive system.

I also have both the Front wheels complete with tyres same as rear 16" and thin

just about everything to start a EV project.

Make me an offer I am not after a fortune for these just a sensible price.

But be quick. I need the space. Oh i wont bog down the site with pictures again as they are shown in the for sale section but email me and i can send pics.

I hope i start a good discusion

2. brian lynn

brian lynn Corbin Sparrow No17

all now sold