1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Speak EV, the electric car forum for all EV owners and enthusiasts.
    Our aim is to create the best, most inclusive EV forum for all makes and models of electric car.
    We'd love for you to join up and join in. It's quick, simple and free! Join Speak EV.
    Dismiss Notice

General Info Sheet (5mode GTE)

Discussion in 'General VW EV Forum' started by gladini, Dec 7, 2016.

1. gladini

gladini Active Member Speak EV Supporter

EV:
    Volkswagen Golf GTE
    I guess some of this applies to the eUp / eGolf? and of course a lot to the 4mode GTE.

This is a 4 page PDF that was given apparently to the press demo cars?
    Why it isn't revised and given to new Owners, is of course another one for the VW "Helping Customers" team.

Anyway some of you may find it useful compared to buying a kilo worth of coffee and trying to grasp the basics from the User Manual. And it may whet the appetites of those awaiting delivery/collection.

Attached Files:

2. Tekkfreak

Tekkfreak Regular contributor

EV:
    Volkswagen Passat GTE
    @gladini .. thought I'd have some fun and create a 6th mode ... see if you can spot it ..

upload_2016-12-7_14-15-13.png

MrPaulus likes this.
  3. gladini

gladini Active Member Speak EV Supporter

EV:
    Volkswagen Golf GTE
    I like the graphic, thankyou!
    That would be clever, and way more successful than my brain guesses.
    Of course it would have to be super clever to learn how heavy a right foot people have.

I think VWs words for mode4 in this list should add something like "Beware, drinks more fuel than a RollRoyce "

Anyone else want to suggest other wordings, modes ?!
    Tongue in cheek very much welcome as well as proper-wishlist stuff.