Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Newbie just joined

968 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ellsbells 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone

I would just like to introduce myself as I have just joined the group and have recently purchased a Nissan leaf and I am extremely pleased with it it does all the it says on the can and more after owning it for just 3 weeks I feel very relaxed driving it , it's a two and a half years old and drives like new and it suits me down to the ground , in the three weeks I have had it ihave charged it 3 times and don't know whether it is cost effective to have a home charger unit fitted because I have a outside plug in point and it just a matter of connecting when I need to ,maybe someone will advise ?
That's all for now folks , as they say in looney tunes

Ron

#6 ·
Hi Everyone

I would just like to introduce myself as I have just joined the group and have recently purchased a Nissan leaf and I am extremely pleased with it it does all the it says on the can and more after owning it for just 3 weeks I feel very relaxed driving it , it's a two and a half years old and drives like new and it suits me down to the ground , in the three weeks I have had it ihave charged it 3 times and don't know whether it is cost effective to have a home charger unit fitted because I have a outside plug in point and it just a matter of connecting when I need to ,maybe someone will advise ?
That's all for now folks , as they say in looney tunes

Ron
i also bought a leaf last october, and just used the 13a plug to charge until recently they fitted a quick charger in my garage. seems the only reason you may want to use this is in case you have to make two long journeys from home in the same day. --------the 13a charger IMO is fine for normal use and i suspect its kinder on the battery not to be force fed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.