Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Vxl Ampera 18" Alloys + tyres

Sold 
1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  proddick 
#1 ·
With the Ampera now sold, I swapped back the original 17" alloys before delivery and have these available.

These are a set of original Vauxhall 18" alloys as fitted to the GTC model. Had correct PCD 115 and an offset of 41 to match as close as possible to the Ampera's original fit items. Tyres are 225/45/18 to again match the rolling measurements and not affect the speed readings. Centre caps present. ** No tyre pressure sensors fitted to these. I didn't want to remove them from the original wheels.
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire

Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Tire Wheel
Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Tire Wheel
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Tire Spoke
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Tire Spoke
Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Rim Automotive tire

1 wheel has surface damage to the paint. Otherwise all in good condition and tyres with plenty of tread left. Only did around 3000 miles.

£600 collected from Croydon / Wimbledon. any questions 07811 264 484 or message

See less See more
#3 ·
I thought that as car was type approved with TPMS it was required to be working to pass MOT? Probably also a condition of insurance?

"TPMS is now part of the annual vehicle test, and applies to all newly registered cars from January 1st 2012. This means that a car with a faulty TPMS will fail the vehicle test from January 2015"

#5 ·
Sure, I just wanted to make sure potential buyers were aware of risks of not fitting TPMS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.