Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

What would be your top change request?

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Hedley Wright 
#1 ·
The Japanese brilliantly invented the notion of continuous improvement. I have now spent 250 miles in my Outlander and have decided my #1 change request.

Orthopaedic seats.

I am a healthy medium-sized person. I miss adjustable lumbar support, and I miss firm support at front & sides with soft rear. I think the current Outlander seats are not good enough for mid-sized Europeans on longer journeys, and I think the same seats will prevent Outlander penetrating the US market. Outlanders need new seats that mitigate the risk of developing a stiff lower back and/or sweaty sore bum!

What would you change about your Outlander?

#5 ·
Yup - everyone seems to share my two biggest wishes........ more battery and better seats would be top of the list.

Better sat nav would be nice too.... :)

I would like to see the two that park all day on the charge posts at work move them when they were fully charged, or not use them at all when there are BEVs waiting to charge. :)
I am sure if there was a BEV waiting, it would already be in the space? When they arrive, the space must be empty, surely? :confused:

#10 ·
Switches and buttons in sensible and coordinated places. Can't reach the seat heater switches or EV button easily, it seems that every time they add a feature they add a new button for it and put in in any vacant area. Why not have one button on the steering wheel to cycle between charge, save and EV?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.