1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Speak EV, the electric car forum for all EV owners and enthusiasts.
    Our aim is to create the best, most inclusive EV forum for all makes and models of electric car.
    We'd love for you to join up and join in. It's quick, simple and free! Join Speak EV.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold Zoe Dynamique Zen £4750

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicle Classifieds' started by Nailbiter, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Nailbiter

Nailbiter New Member

Renault Zoe Dynamique Zen 2013 13750 miles in white, £4750 ono

Full service history with the balance of Renault Warranty remaining.

Fast Chameleon charger equipped. Fitted options include 17” “Tech Run” optional alloy wheels, rear reversing camera with sensors, Tom Tom satnav.

This is a battery leased vehicle and the buyer will have to arrange a lease with RCI finance. This can be done by email and phone call within a couple of hours.

Leasing rates currently start at £49 per month.

The car is in excellent condition inside and out. For any further information, photos etc, or to arrange a viewing contact me. I live approx. 6 miles from Jnc 6 of the M40 in Oxfordshire.

Edd Beesley likes this.
  2. Nihad jaleel

Nihad jaleel Active Member

Hi did u buy the car outright minus the battery then?just curious as to how u ended up in this situation?

3. Kentish

Kentish Well-Known Member

2013 - there was no choice to buy battery , but just shows the dire depreciation.
    Having tried PCP I don't think I would ever buy car outright again makes no sense unless you are certain you want to keep it forever.

4. drmark

drmark New Member

EV:
    Renault Zoe R90 22kWh
    Is this Zoe still for sale?
    Mark in Didcot

5. mgboyes

mgboyes Well-Known Member

EV:
    Renault Zoe Q210, Tesla Model X
    Also what battery rental rate do/did you have the car on?

My understanding is that at the time of a sale the buyer has the right to continue with the same rental terms that the seller had; they don't necessarily need to switch to today's pricing.

6. Pigreg

Pigreg Member

EV:
    Nissan LEAF 24
    Still for sale?